Monday, April 18, 2011

Arian Foster gets tattooed at The Famous Texas Body Art by Johnny Jackson

Arian Foster pays Johnny Jackson a visit at Houstons Top tattoo studio this past week so I decided to share the whole story.


As I have been tattooing on the Texans for awhile now the list is steadily growing
Glover Quinn was the first player to find me and set up an appointment.Slowly after a few others made their way out to Jones Road at Texas Body Art to see me including Owen Daniels,Fred Bennett, Steve Slaton and the latest was this week after tattooing Slaton and MS. Slaton I recieve a call from Arian Foster to set up an appointment.I feel very honored to be creating my art on our team! Arian is a big music fan and wanted to express it with his own image he brought to me.

Texas Body Art will provide you with an exclusive private appointment without alot of drama and fans stealing the moment. Contact johnny directly through email if you want your appointment set .


Texas Body Art receives the 2011 award for best tattoo and Piercing Studio in Houston for the 4th year in a row,also winner of 2010 Best tattoo studio by Citysearch




These are Steve Slatons ...